Pheasant farms

Magnum 3

So I was talking to a friend at work the other day about Pheasant hunting and he mentioned a place they went to where they actually used the owners dogs at no additional cost . I'm assuming the owner handled the dogs of course . I was looking up game farms and came up with one out of Long Point area . Unless there is another , has anyone hunted there before , what was your experience like and is there an additional cost for using there dogs . I have two future son-in - laws who both got their hunting license last year . Seeing i have 3 girls this is kind of a cross roads for me and I'm trying to get my new hunting buddies heavy into it before they get tied down with other things . The one started duck hunting with his friends last year and has been bugging me since to get back into that . I just thought a pheasant hunt would be a good idea .

I have hunted at Upland Creek and it was a good experience. I used my own dog so can't comment if there is an extra charge. Talk to Larry, he's a good guy

I got my pheasant chicks from doerksen's today. Why pay over 100 bucks when you can get them for 4.63 and grow them yourself?

Back