Petition to open marinas and launch ramps

rastam4n

Site Sponsor
R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Edit: Based on feedback below... deemed a scam... deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked on it 5 different times and got 5 different amounts ranging from $2 - $11??? I don't think so scammer I was born in the morning but it sure wasn't this morning. ;)

Not sure what’s up with it. It’s just a petition to open the launches. Same site Fish’n CANADA used.

As of now this ban is on til May 12, after that boat ramps better be open and I will go boating/fishing. Done with all these conspiracy theories..

Yes and now there's thousands of boats and vehicles running around with 68 stickers on them not to mention how many drink coasters are sitting on park picnic tables. ? So stop your crying. ? ?
Yup, I was out again cleaning up more debris around the O.C. after "somebody" left the water running on Monday night....
At present I have recovered enough material to build a nice size deck and furnish it with lots of lawn chairs, "68" drink coasters and propane tanks???
My fellow Longpointers need to start anchoring down their "Everything"....
Hmmmm, at least when y'all return there will be no surprises for your bottom end.

P.S. Definitely @stomp is getting good exposure on the Bay.....if the Muskrats could only read......
View attachment IMG_0850.mp4

As of now this ban is on til May 12, after that boat ramps better be open and I will go boating/fishing. Done with all these conspiracy theories..

The ramp closures were not by provincial order, they are controlled by your local municipalities so they won't necessarily all open on the 12th. If people want the ramps opened, we'll need to lobby our local politicians.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks