Perching?

B

Big Dave

I was talking to 6 other guys and they reported that they boated 340 good perch today.

I thinkk it was on my boat:D

7 guys, 3 hrs 340 perch. I stop 10 shy now as I dont want a ticket.:)

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

I have happy friends Steve. Less than 20 fish in my freezer:)

BD

519 777 0146

Keep up the good work Dave and don't listen to the odd BS rant... I've heard some good things from your customers... I think its a pretty neat charter service you offer... be well... Jammer

What BS rant are you speaking of? The smack down in Burwell town? Just teasing, well done again!

Thanks Jammer. I want my customers to have a good time and catch a lot of fish. Added 275 this morn for 6 CUSTOMERS 1 had conservation license. Thanks Steve wasn't sure at first....:D

BD
+275

519 777 0146

Had some interest on walk on. I will try it again another time. I can take numbers and set up smaller groups for different days.

This is a good week and the fish are co operating. Hope it holds out!

BD

519 777 0146

Walk on sounds better than the May 2-4 'wade on' I was treated to last year.

Hey big Dave, if you are taking smaller groups and bunching them together to fill a charter let me know! Interested in filling two seats of it if things could ever work out.

You are such a WUS Stomp, a little cool water and I never hear the end of it:D

As for walk ons call me. I mat set one up this weekend. I just took a guy and his nephew out for an hour for 65 good fish. The kid was 13 and smiled the whole time8D

BD

519 777 0146

Any current reports on the fish and the depths they are at? I enjoyed your reports in the past. We have never really fished for perch but my son is excited to try.

My last 2 trips both produced limits in 49' of water. A lot more sorting, kept fish were all 8" and up. Averaging 17lbs clean/ 100 fish.

Get on one of the many gravel beds and wait em out. The screen was full of fish but they werent feeding for a while. We almost moved but glad we didnt.

BD

519 777 0146

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks