Fishing Report perching (one more time) Nov 10/023

packrat

forecast for today promised a woulda, coulda, shoulda day so i did. can you say almost perfect---chilly but not too chilly---light wind----cloudy with sunny breaks AND the perch were willing. first up get a serious hit and up comes a scrappy white perch (tossed) then nothing for a bit while a person sitting next to me and was there when i showed up had them dialed in as i watched one after another landed and kept depending on the size. a friend of his said they would give me a couple from their bucket so this is where things got a little hairy on me----dropped pail over the edge and found out bit off more then i could lift-- next thing on hands and knees trying to lift pail which now feels like it weighs about 40 lbs and to top it all off cant get up from my position. anyway they helped me up and back at it. after all this was given 4 nice perch from their catch. things got a little better after this and i added a few more good sized perch until i had a total of 10. then the bite went off completely and everyone decided to call it a day and leave....back home at just after 11 for a well deserved snooze. talked to them before i left and they had 15 total and one was a true JUMBO---bigger then the winning perch at fifty point. looks like one more possible shot at it end of next week according to the forecast--- total catch as of today 37 so not too shabby an effort

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks