Fishing Report perching Oct 13/023

packrat

short report---long overdue-----made myself get out and do some fishing for a change. headed out with a supply of salties to my fall location. setup shop and was soon feeding the local gobies all they could eat.. after some time rod bounces pretty good and ONE perch (8") goes in the bucket . spent some more time there feeding the u know what, even tried to feed the local seagull----that didnt work (cant say i blame it tho---smelled pretty ripe) BTW at this point figured not much going on soooo release #1 perch. made a move about 10' and back at feeding the gobies again----some time goes by and surprise #2 perch in the now empty bucket. getting on in the morning and decided had enough for one day sooooo #2 gets released ----really slow but MAYBE if i had pulled a Trevor might have done better

MAYBE if i had pulled a Trevor might have done better
You'd have to be a glutton for punishment like I am Gord, but even I call it quits on days like that a little "earlier" than normal (skunked twice this year and called it quits both times after about 6 hours) but I'm glad to see you got out and tried. Better than sitting at home thinking about it.

Haven't been very active this past season but nice to see that you still are.
seems like life just gets in the way sometime and you gotta do what ya gotta do----just HAD to go and scratch that itch cuz its been nearly two years since i've been able to get out and--- it was a case of if you dont do it now dont go whining about not. being able to go fishing. batteries are now somewhat recharged(y)(y) thank you very much and have a good day

You'd have to be a glutton for punishment like I am Gord, but even I call it quits on days like that a little "earlier" than normal (skunked twice this year and called it quits both times after about 6 hours) but I'm glad to see you got out and tried. Better than sitting at home thinking about it.
(y)(y)----started a trend here i think----thinking about NEXT time to go there---watching weather etc ---what i found unusual is only managed a solitary fish each time----couldnt get into any school of them

seems like life just gets in the way sometime and you gotta do what ya gotta do----just HAD to go and scratch that itch cuz its been nearly two years since i've been able to get out and--- it was a case of if you dont do it now dont go whining about not. being able to go fishing. batteries are now somewhat recharged(y)(y) thank you very much and have a good day
Yep! I hear you. I guess we're both in the same boat.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks