Perching July 24

grass island

Took wify out for her first time perching lakeside today after work. Fished 6-8pm in 48' between Sandhills and Clear Creek. Shut it down with 80 nice keepers,,,, funny sh#t watching her set the hook

That a good day, especially fishing with the better half. I fish with a guy that sets a hook on a perch like he's driving a hook into a Tarpon. I know he's going to fall out of the boat one of these days. Not you @HTHM.

The same gentleman was ice fishing with us up at Jacksons Point one winter years ago. In fact it was Gretzky's first game with Oilers that night. He sets the hook like I said above and he says " Awe crap, I lost it". Up comes the line and there are the lips of some poor fish on the hook. I swear on my parents lives. We have called him Lippy ever since.

Lifesabeech likes to use a "long" rod for perchin.

You oughta see the hookset on that----nearly lost my hat more then once being on the wrong side of him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:p

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks