Perching in Burwell?

tin can

Hello all, I’m not seeing any reports on perching in the Port Burwell area, I’m hoping to get a little advice, I haven’t been perching in the Burwell area in years my wife & I would love to give it a try.
Can anyone please offer some advice?
Many thanks,

My nephews freind got some in front of sandhills tue in 35 - 45 fow

Hello all, I’m not seeing any reports on perching in the Port Burwell area, I’m hoping to get a little advice, I haven’t been perching in the Burwell area in years my wife & I would love to give it a try.
Can anyone please offer some advice?
Many thanks,
I've found that over the past 3-4 years with the abundance of walleye out there, anyone who has been perch fishin out in the lake has kept it a closely guarded secret if they've caught any. (other than myself who perch fishes from a pier or those who are posting recently about their successes in the Long Point area)

Hey thanks for your comments everyone, I’ll be getting the boat back in the water soon then giving it a try and report back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks