Perchin Tues... LPB

canslayer

Lines in the watr about 1 pm...... around EC5 as my informant told me about success there lately.... drifted around there & Ec6 on the shallow parts.....no bites 4 the longest time...Tried farther W frum EC6 & picked up a cupl of SMB...... went more S of Ec5 & picked up more SMB... not 1 bite from target perch....back around ec10 where I did the best last time out......... more SMB..... headed in 2 old faithful spot near old cut,,,,2 mins 1st & only perch of the day (she was a nice 1)...off watr round 6 pm....(she got 2 swim 4 another day)...Perchin sucked...... But what a beauty of a day 2 b on the watr...

Thanks for the report Doug. I guess we'll skip the minnows and target Pike the next time out.

Prob a gud idea Arn...... I heard of 2 other guys that were out yest also & got 6.....they were near ec6 sum of the time they were out...

At this point of fishing for perch we are 2-3 wks behind due to late winter canslayer, but if you like pike to eat they are tasty this time of year from cold water, so what the heck and join Mr.Duck at the bluffs. Wish I was going and my boat running too!!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks