Perchin June 05/2013

packrat

Back for another kick at the cat this morning. Same location as Monday, different dance partner today.

Was supposed to be the full crew of four but one bailed out on account of work and guy who used to be a friend of mine was just a plain "no show":D

What a difference a day makes----hardly any breeze, bottom temp seemed to have cooled down quite a bit. Bite was real fussy and light---even the little guys werent all that agressive.

Fished til noonish and still managed to go through nearly two scoops of minnows. Still not a bad show for our efforts--------Bassmaster dozen???----moi 24. Sizes were down as well.

Made a boo-boo should read June 04/ 2013:oops:

I actually ended up with 10 :) It was still a nice day to get out.. and oh ya I got saved by the bell too lastnight.. my passenger didn't make her flight, so I got nuked :D After being out most of the day.. I slept like a rock lastnight!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks