Perchin Inner Bay Oct 06.

lookin4fish

Went out today from the old Funny Farm as I always do with 2 scoops from Lake Erie Bait and Tackle. I usually go with my son but he was in school and my Moms wanted to go fishing. So we were out approx. 2 klms from shore in the mix with a few other boats. I drifted for a bit and once we started getting perch (which didn't take long) I dropped anchor. We stayed there from 11am till 2:30pm and burned through all the minnows, scored 30 in all with about 20 jumbos 12-13 inchers. Sifted through alot of dinks. The rest were in the 9 plus range and they were fine specimens! Beautifull day on da bay, no waves to speak of, caught everything on pickeral rigs, in 7/8 fow. Get out there and get-r-done :D

AHHH The Fishin Life!

Good work.......I agree it was a great day to be on the water yesterday...I was out a very short while from 12:15 - 1:30...& brought home 11..... went out duck shooting after that....

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks