Perchin' at Hastings

RobNPerch

Well it was a fantastic week of perchin' for me!!!Pic's of last Sunday's amazing catch of 34lb. of fillet of a 2 man limit with pentiful amount of jumbo's!!!The other pic's are from yesterday(saturday)with just the cooler filled up,making 19lb of fillet.And then there is the one shot of "Big Daves charter boat",yesterday around noon!!Dave i was going to stop by and say "hi",when i heard the woohoo and yeahhhhh,but then i looked at the wife and she was feeling ill, so i headed back towards port burwell.I stopped to refill gas and then the fish finder lit up like a christmas tree and we fished until the cooler was full.Mr. Bradfield was very impressed with my catches on both weekend trips!!!He is one "heck of a nice man" and whoever does buy Bradfields,i hope they are as nice as him!!! Tight lines Rob
100_0761.jpg

100_0763.jpg

100_0765.jpg

100_0769.jpg

100_0771.jpg

Thanks Rob and good fishinng. Drop over and say hi one of these days. Thanks for th space out there, plenty of fish for everyone. I had one guy look for me and then park right on top of me[:eek:)]

My guys had a blast. A 7 man 350 fish limit by 1230! 4hrs of fishing. It would have been quicker but the fish slowed on us the last hour.

On my way out in a few minutes.

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

Thats just sick!!!! Some tasty eats forsure... Well done...

Hey guys just wondering if i could lanch a boat out of my pickup can i still park on the side of the road?

Big Dave your numbers impress me everytime!!!I would have to say that you are the "5 star perch fishing charter" on lake Erie!!!I will stop by and say "Hi" next weekend for sure,if the weatherman co-operates. I relate to you Dave, about guys fishing on top of you!!!You are suppose to leave at least 200 to 300 ft. between boats in case you lose your anchor position(drifting).On tuesday we were out and these 2 guys and 1 young boy drove up to us and asked us how the fishing was and i just landed a jumbo.He dropped anchor 30ft. away from me!! I could read the tag on the back of his t-shirt he was so close!So, everyone please keep away from the charter boat,and show some respect for others,it's a big lake like Dave said!!!

Thanks jammer,last saturday was absolutely sick!!!!!Sleded,Dave said a couple of weeks ago that they are putting signs up for no parking,but your best bet is to go to the provincial park and launch from thier beach.It beats getting a parking infraction,and the price to get in the park will pay for itself with the amount of perch you will catch!!

Back