Fishing Report perch

fishsmith

So added Garmin Livescope to the boat this year and decided to give it a good test today to try and find some perch. Started at pottahawk and found a school. caught a few good ones Saw far more not biting. After a bit pulled up and headed to the bluffs. They were a ton of perch at the bluffs but not many of size the average size was much better at pottahawk. Ended up only keeping 20 but caught far more. Also caught a pike and got bit of twice. Also caught a ton of rockies at the bluffs. The largest perch was 13.9 inch and 1.49 lbs

1623616092325.png

How did the livescope preform?
The livescope is amazing. I could watch my bait and see all the fish take a look at it. it was a bit annoying seeing all the fish that weren't even interested. It really helps to eliminate areas were they are no fish and you can definitely tell bigger fish. I watch the pike take my bait and new they were pike on the graph. Without it I really don't think I would have done as well

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks