Fishing Report Perch

Out at Bruce since 8 am.... trying to head in but walleye bite strong.... just boated 1 perch..... threw it back for you guys to catch..... was at 50 FOW 35 feet down! First and only 1 I've seen all year

On our way in and our screen looked like this for over 10 min.... from 45 fow till we gave up watching at 35fow. Could they all be that elusive fish? Have no idea as nothing bit our redfins.

Attachments

• 20180811_132141.jpg
    20180811_132141.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 77
Had decent luck trolling between Fisher's Glen & Ryerse. Caught a few 1.5 - 2lb smallies, rock bass & the big fish of the day was a sheepshead. I didn't try in the bay today. If you are perching tomorrow, I would fish were @hawgseeker was. Normandale was a bust for me but I did come across this near TP right when my kids wanted beach time jumping off the boat :banghead:IMG_20180811_1236304.jpg

L
Out at Bruce since 8 am.... trying to head in but walleye bite strong.... just boated 1 perch..... threw it back for you guys to catch..... was at 50 FOW 35 feet down! First and only 1 I've seen all year
I appreciate that you like the picture that I took and use for my avatar, but could you find your own. Thank You

L
I appreciate that you like the picture that I took and use for my avatar, but could you find your own. Thank You

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks