Perch

wallywalleye

Anybody know if they are still catching perch off the pumping station at Port Stanley or off Port Bruce? A friend wants me to take him out, hoping to get a good feed before they're gone.

Hey Wally. I have been watching a website out of the States and they are saying the perching is just getting good. We need to fish later in the season. These fish never leave. We need to learn.

I have heard some guys getting huge catches in October on our side.

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

Thanks guys for the info, it's appreciated. Big Dave, I believe your right about the perch hanging around somewhere year round and it's probably just matter of knowing where and if anybody can fiqure it out it would be you. I would love to fish your area off Hastings but just can't push myself to make the eighteen mile run from Burwell. I know perchin' gets really good again in the fall but at that time I'm far too busy pursuing my other passion in life, bowhunting big whitetail bucks. :D:D

I was out of Port Bruce on Saturday and did very well. 35' of water, straight out from channel. We were the furtherst boat out for most of the day - a bunch of guys probably in about 30'. Not sure how they did; a couple boats moved out closer to us later in the day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks