Perch

Van

We fished east of Port Burwell the past couple of days and had a great time. Monday was fantastic, very little sorting and nice fish. Yesterday we had to do some sorting. A lot of fish in the 10 to 12 inch range. Water was really flat yesterday and that hurt fishing when the wind died down to nothing. Great fishery you guys have there.

Went to Hastings today was slow for there..... fishing in 51 fow...... the lake is warming up

I was at hastings as well this morning .we got half a box full but it was slow and we did make a few moves to find them, sounds to me like the perch are on the move as I hear thy are showing up in port bruce now , ,,seen a guy trolling with planer boards n the same area ,only one fishing tug there today ,,still a good day on the flat lake ,lolDutch

I was at hastings as well this morning .we got half a box full but it was slow and we did make a few moves to find them, sounds to me like the perch are on the move as I hear thy are showing up in port bruce now , ,,seen a guy trolling with planer boards n the same area ,only one fishing tug there today ,,still a good day on the flat lake ,lolDutch
I like hearing that as it's been the slowest start in Port Bruce & Stanley I can ever remember.:D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks