Perch

THX for the offer guy,s ,but wife has me busy this weekend,an work has me busy during the week(gotta pay for repairs),it should be ready to go next week,I rebuilt the lower today an gave parts a coat of paint,assemble out-drive in the am then give bk to mechanic:),once he replaces the rest I will be good to go for another 5yrs:D(y)

Other than just havin a nice day on the water, you didn't miss much . 3 silver bass and a good amount of biting little flies

What's up with the boat Horty? If I had of known it was out of service I could have pulled mine down there and gone out with you. PM me if you want, I don't need another Hi Jacking charge against me.

Wow 31st. I still can no problem plus I need a feed of perch, let me know I will come down anytime, no problem.

I can take 2 guys and it is still comfortable for perchin. How about I invite this @packrat character?

Unless you have five starving screaming kids at home---after ME you come first:p:p:D:ROFLMAO:

Unless you have five starving screaming kids at home---after ME you come first:p:p:D:ROFLMAO:

I think I saw you in the soup line in Simcoe the other day. Man you have lost a ton of weight you poor soul.

But the offer still stands, long way until the 31st weather permitting of course.

I could do that (weather permitting)

Boss thinks I'm due for evaluation anyway:D:D:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Wasn't me in the soup line----twin brother:smuggrin::woot::woot:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks