Perch pt Stanley Thursday

B

Bruce Graham

Tried the 23 feet about 2 miles west and nothing, the water was chocolate , moved out to 32 where the water was cloudy, 4 guys , about 6 rods 7:30 to noon, 91 keepers. We were not that particular what we kept, we did have quite a few little guys, noticed when we were leaving the water inside had cleared up considerable, might be a good spot to start tomorrow if my wife didn,t have so many things lined up for me. Maybe Sunday

thanks for the report. we would like to fish out of port. only been east in front of water intake. any info on direction/distance to the west would be greatly appreciated. trying to put together a family/friends day for fish/fry out of Stanley.

There is a large cement silo on shore , straight south of there,if you are fishing the week end, you will see the boats, make sure to give people space, but there is lots of lake out there

The lady that cleans our perch Bruce encourages us to keep the dinks, they are the only ones she will eat, really nice. I have and give them to her for a nice discount.

The lady that cleans our perch Bruce encourages us to keep the dinks, they are the only ones she will eat, really nice. I have and give them to her for a nice discount.
Just cause you like to point things out. Giving fish for a discount is bartering which is totally illegal.........:oops:

Just cause you like to point things out. Giving fish for a discount is bartering which is totally illegal.........:oops:

Big Dave, I wasn't always the law abiding tax paying citizen I am now, I had those early formative years growing up under the shadows of the steel mills. It was such a tough neighborhood grandmothers were in guys crews and some had crews of their own. Hell, I used to drive a different car to school every day, and that was grade 7, don't worry I had a license and the statute of limitations is over in case you were thinking of calling it into Crime Stoppers. If the worse think I am charged with today is not paying taxes on my bartered services, wow, that would be great. And how do you know I not going to list the $6.00 of bartered services as taxable income. Don't worry about me sir, I do appreciate your concern for my well being though. The next time I cut the 87 year old lady next door lawn for her cold ice tea I'll have to remember to mention she needs to declare that ice tea as income. Thank you very much for your concern. I better remind our Preist that organizes us ex criminal masterminds that shovel senior citizens snow in Hamilton we are remiss in not giving those seniors receipts to pay taxes on our services. I'm positive each and e4very dime you are given for your charters are declared, and don't forget the tips, income as well.

Have you been in the Sun too long this year? Come on man.

Last edited:
Big Dave, I wasn't always the law abiding tax paying citizen I am now, I had those early formative years growing up under the shadows of the steel mills. It was such a tough neighborhood grandmothers were in guys crews and some had crews of their own. Hell, I used to drive a different car to school every day, and that was grade 7, don't worry I had a license and the statute of limitations is over in case you were thinking of calling it into Crime Stoppers. If the worse think I am charged with today is not paying taxes on my bartered services, wow, that would be great. And how do you know I not going to list the $6.00 of bartered services as taxable income. Don't worry about me sir, I do appreciate your concern for my well being though. The next time I cut the 87 year old lady next door lawn for her cold ice tea I'll have to remember to mention she needs to declare that ice tea as income. Thank you very much for your concern. I better remind our Preist that organizes us ex criminal masterminds that shovel senior citizens snow in Hamilton we are remiss in not giving those seniors receipts to pay taxes on our services. I'm positive each and e4very dime you are given for your charters are declared, and don't forget the tips, income as well.

Have you been in the Sun too long this year? Come on man.
LMFAO...you're too much, WTP! But you make me smile from ear to ear!

Think you may have missed the point, it's illegal to trade fish for services, that's the fish and game act , nothing to do with the CRA.

Not you too Bruce, this has to be an inside joke. I give her a dozen or so dink Perch and she knocks off 3 bucks or so. We aren't talking hundreds of perch a day. So I don't get charged I'll just give them to her at the farm and she can just have a special sale price for fish cleaning the 10 minutes it takes her. What if she does it for free and I give her some Toonies to take the grand kids to the Tasty Freeze for an ice cream cone? Can I be charged by Interpol for that?

There is a large cement silo on shore , straight south of there,if you are fishing the week end, you will see the boats, make sure to give people space, but there is lots of lake out there
Thanks again bruce for the info. had to head north the last week. hope to make it out on the lake this coming week. Any new reports on the perch in the area? minnows? cheers

Minnows available in pt bruce and perch were in 30 feet, 2 miles west of light at stanley

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks