Perch - Port Burwell - Sunday June 21

Quinn

Was dropping anchor around 6:30am just east of the Sand Hills. Tried several depths from 30-45 fow catching a couple here and there before settling in at 31 and doing quite well. Ended the morning with 54 perch but figured we’d leave some for the rest of you.

Bite was light but caught some of the biggest jumbos I’ve ever seen.
Great day on the water.

Attachments

• F45CFF69-742D-471F-A33A-D245883E87DA.png
    F45CFF69-742D-471F-A33A-D245883E87DA.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 435
With all this chatter about legendary gold my son and I tried Sand Hills area Monday evening. Fish finder was constantly blowing up with huge schools in 37 fow. Tried fishing bottom and 30 down. Son was getting a bunch of hits but no hookups. Put in a few frustrating hours then trolled back to Burwell. Tried lead and planers with deep divers. Nada, silvers in abundant but that’s it. Packed it in at 830 when the lake started getting angry. Good company and nice to be on water but another blank on keeper fish.

Rick

Was dropping anchor around 6:30am just east of the Sand Hills. Tried several depths from 30-45 fow catching a couple here and there before settling in at 31 and doing quite well. Ended the morning with 54 perch but figured we’d leave some for the rest of you.

Bite was light but caught some of the biggest jumbos I’ve ever seen.
Great day on the water.
do you mind let me know where did you launch your boat? how much is the fee?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks