perch port bruce

johnnyo

fished same spot as yesterday 2 person limit 8 to 11 on the ugleyest saltys ever seen

johnnyo

Good fishing johnnyo. They are a little smaller but there's still lots of good perch off Bruce. Were they still in 35 fow?

38 ft east off bruce just past the 3 tree big trees. my buddy benny fished east at the white well marker 34 ft just before the wind mills where all the fishing trollers where and got his limit on salts.

johnnyo

Hijohnnyo,
I never been fishing at Port Bruce
If you don't mind I would like to know how far from shore to get to 35 FOW? I got a zodiac with 15 hr power I don't want to go too far

lovefishing i dont keep tack off distance on a good day ill go 25km to 65 flow in 08 1700 super hawk. but i would say where i perch fishs fills like 5km.east off bruce.pure energy says monday looks good.tuesday looks better .if u got 25 hp u should move pretty fast.ill be out mon or tues give a buzz on 68.i think any body fishing the big lakes shoud.. have a marine.just my opinoin

johnnyo

love fishing i made a mistake i thought i read 25 hp not 15 looks ok early tommorw mornning. if nothing else go to the peir check it out for a while see what other boats are doeing. than lanch boat at north erie or rouse go for a cruse get your feet wet for lack of better term.i think north erie has minnoes.wose case you turn around

johnnyo

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks