Perch off the docks

Hi new to the forum. Due to a recent surgery I am off work and cant do much. looking to try for some perch off the docks tomorrow as I cant get the boat out now.

Any idea where they are biting?

Fishing off shore tends to be very hit or miss, either they are there or not. Can change by the hour but it's been all miss for me so far this season

If you're adventurous, you could try off the rocks in Port Brwell. A bit of a challenge walking out there, but the rock pile reaches a little further out into the water than most piers. Be careful if you try it.
Sorry andre... just re-read that you're movement is limited....
Try Port Bruce pier than - saw lots of people on the weekend there and with the warm spell, they've gotta be coming in closer sometime!!

Getting better and I am taking the boat out through Bruce saturday, where should I head to find the fish? I usually am on Lake Huron so I am new to this side

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks