Fishing Report Perch - LPB St Williams - Tuesday, Oct 17th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Launched at Collins and fished for approx. 3-1/2 hours with shiner minnows, using spoons and a drop shot rig. Lots of dinks but the two of us also caught 28 nice keepers from 8 to 10 or 11". Not great, but we started with spoons as attractors. Last time out that presentation was dynamite but not today. Assume the water clarity had a lot to do with that. Wind was 10 or less mph N, mostly overcast and cool with water temps in the low 50's . We fished in 7 fow. We didn't talk to anyone who did a whole lot better but I'm sure some folks did.

Good day on the water Duck Soup, saw the pack out there while I was hauling my boat to Port Rowan for some fiberglass repairs. Would have rather been fishing. Any time you can get out this time of year is great, 28 keepers is a bonus.

Nice to hear Arnie you are still getting out fishing. Not a bad haul of fall Erie gold for your efforts. :)

Nice to hear Arnie you are still getting out fishing. Not a bad haul of fall Erie gold for your efforts. :)
Yeah! Haven't been able to get out much with my own boat this past season. Thankfully Emil invited me out walleye fishing in Burwell a few times.

Couldn't contribute much other than drive the boat but it was still great to be out there and participate. Hope 2024 is better.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks