PERCH LPB…

Red Fisher

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
@Extra Virgin: How is the perch been in the bay ?? Hoping to get out soon….

Perchin has been amazing along the north shore of the inner bay between Collins and Booths at the edge of the weedline in roughly 7-8' both Collins and Lake Erie bait and tackle have minnows in stock and I believe Old cut is done with minnows for the season.

Unfortunately my boating days are done for the season since the rivet leak on my Lund is back and worse than last year.

Perchin has been amazing along the north shore of the inner bay between Collins and Booths at the edge of the weedline in roughly 7-8' both Collins and Lake Erie bait and tackle have minnows in stock and I believe Old cut is done with minnows for the season.

Unfortunately my boating days are done for the season since the rivet leak on my Lund is back and worse than last year.
I’ll let you know when I’m coming 👍

I was out of Collins Marina yesterday. Had a small window to fish before heading to inlaws for dinner. Fished for 2 hours in 7 fow and kept 44 nice perch. Only one monster but rest were 8" plus!! Hoping to get out couple more times before putting the boat away.

Attachments

• 20221010_140856.jpg
    20221010_140856.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 45
When is the NEW one coming in ?? Why can’t they fix it ?? Sorry to hear the sad news, hope you can get someone to repair it. Did LUND have a problem with some models ? Ok keep us posted….. Red…..

When is the NEW one coming in ?? Why can’t they fix it ?? Sorry to hear the sad news, hope you can get someone to repair it. Did LUND have a problem with some models ? Ok keep us posted….. Red…..
Had my eye on a bigger, all welded model last month but they need to sharpen their pencil... With the rising interest rates over the winter, I feel prices will come down next year.

Lund did repair the rivet leaks last winter/spring at a pro rate of -10% per year of ownership. Apparently the single seam rivets are only covered for ten years. I failed to read that fine print when ordering my new boat.

Had my eye on a bigger, all welded model last month but they need to sharpen their pencil... With the rising interest rates over the winter, I feel prices will come down next year.

Lund did repair the rivet leaks last winter/spring at a pro rate of -10% per year of ownership. Apparently the single seam rivets are only covered for ten years. I failed to read that fine print when ordering my new boat.

Good luck ordering a new boat, Robert. We have been waiting for our iPilot for a year, still no sign of it from Proctor Marine.:(

I love my continuous welded Thunder Jet. Little expensive, however will out last you, me and a few more lifetimes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks