Perch Ice Fishing Derby

R&R Outdoors

Sorry, we will not be having a Perch Ice Fishing Derby this year. We are expecting a new baby girl (due Feb 15th) which makes things a little hectic around here...
Thanks to all of those who look forward to the derby! We will bring the Derby back next year.

Congratulations on the new addition to your Family.:) I and likely other`s also were wondering if you were going to have an Perch Ice Fishing Derby again this year, Thank-You for letting as know. I still admire my Trophy from the 3rd annual Perch Ice Fishing Derby that I received for finishing in 1st Place in the Senior Division back in 2011.My biggest Perch ever caught during the Hard Water Season at 1.55 lbs. Lots of Fun, and I will be looking forward to next year`s Perch Ice Fishing Derby. Enjoy your new Baby Girl. :cigar::)I hope to see you real soon for some Minnow`s. Lets hope that the Perch will be Hungry!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks