Fishing Report Perch fishing

Not sure about that title
@Trevor M got his limit from shore the other day
ill take second place this week
Good job @Trevor M
Thanks Misty River, but no, that title still belongs to you and your son. One exceptionally good day from the pier isn't enough to dethrone you, but if I do it again this week, that might be enough to put me into consideration for a close second place slot, maybe,:unsure: but still won't be enough to claim that "title, " a title I'm not seeking. I just want the fish, ??, you can keep the "title";)

I have a fairly good idea where you caught them (gotta be close to where you took me a few years back or that general area.) but I can't cast that far :ROFLMAO:. Don't worry, tho I won't tell anyone the secret, :censored:?.......although it's not really that much of a secret. They were in that wet stuff under your boat just the other side of the Sandhills. (and yep, I do remember where you took me that day. I paid attention and learned something, as I always do when someone takes me out in their boat. ;))

Where we were at Hastings has been slow the last few times we tried , more commercial nets down there lately
This spot is a mile east of the Sandhills

Where we were at Hastings has been slow the last few times we tried , more commercial nets down there lately
This spot is a mile east of the Sandhills
Ok so kind of in the area where we started trolling on the way back in, only in shallower? Don't ask me what day it is tho. Half the time I don't know and couldn't tell you. :LOL:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks