259 KB · Views: 77
  • 71915240-C988-490F-B2D1-845C7CF02848.jpeg
    71915240-C988-490F-B2D1-845C7CF02848.jpeg
    484.3 KB · Views: 73
Went out Sunday morning to clear creek area
30ft of water
Very slow bite but we did manage 18
Some real nice jumbos in the mix
Been waiting for you to post that you're getting into them. I haven't seen anything that I'd classify as "jumbo" caught off the pier yet, so seeing your posts about getting some either gives me hope, or wakes me up.:ROFLMAO:

Hi. What part of the lake is clear creek area

Ty
We now have a boat in dover and looking for perch spots around dover and Nanticoke

Forgive me for what im about to ask. Im new to the area. And have no idea where the sandhills are. Got boat now and want to take my sons perch fishing.

I would suggest the inner bay as perch fishing on the main lake is almost a waste of time
I hate saying this because I love perch fishing but I have to be honest with myself and others.
I will also be trying the inner bay in my other boat for perch , if I have any luck I will let you know
Cheers

I would suggest the inner bay as perch fishing on the main lake is almost a waste of time
I hate saying this because I love perch fishing but I have to be honest with myself and others.
I will also be trying the inner bay in my other boat for perch , if I have any luck I will let you know
Cheers
:eek::eek::eek:

Star Wars No GIF

Say it ain't so Misty.o_O

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks