perch , bass, eyes LPB

sea star

Saturday am went for perch for an couple of hours. Set down at Wollies close to Southwind but only managed a couple about 7 inches. Moved south away from the boats about 1/4 mile and found a bunch in 5-7 fow. Pam brought in 3 over 12 inches....my largest was about 10. Ended up with 25 mostly about 8 inches. While we were there we also got a few SMs....fun on the ultralight. Picked up and ran to 65 fow between the elbow and the shoal. Trolled SE running harnesses and a couple spoons on a rigger. Doubled up in 100 fow (harness on 7 core and spoon at 45 down 60 back Then took another one on the 7 core in 108 fow. Turned around but didn't get another touch. All really nice fat fish. Had a couple spoons running on a rigger trying to get some bows but we were going too slow even for the bends I put into them (2 or less GPS). Other boats out there seemed to be having about the same success in shallower than we were. Should start being consistent soon.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks