Perch # 10,000

B

Big Dave

:D:D I took a group out today at 8am. at 1045 we put fish #10,000 in my boat:D:D

We ended with a full 4 man limit!
fish10050Kenneth.png

Kenneth with #10,000

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

totally awesome Big Dave

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Now, I was looking forward to that magic number Dave:)
Now you'll have to retire for the season as the next mark 100,000 will be tougher to get8D

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

quote:
Originally posted by icefisherman

Now, I was looking forward to that magic number Dave:)
Now you'll have to retire for the season as the next mark 100,000 will be tougher to get8D

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Don't tempt the man...

Lots of time left this season. The fishing is going to get better!:D

BD

519 777 0146

Dave thanks for having Scott and myself out as part of the crew was a great day to pull up so many nice fish.Good on Kenneth to boat #10000. Scott says he would have had that fish if he did'nt have defective equipment lol.Guys if your lookin for a fun outing line up some friends and book Big Dave well worth it. It was non stop unless you forgot to bait the hook(Scott)I heard we will be back.Tom8D:D

Thanks Tom, It was my pleasure. Scott was amusing.....:D

It was a great day. Special was Kenneth (he was from Georgia) saying "this is a lake? looks like an ocean" He was a great sport.

BD

519 777 0146

Congrad's on your 10,000 mark Big dave!!When do you think the fishing will get better,near the end of September???

Congrats on reaching the 10K milestone, BD! By my calculations, your anglers have managed to catch 0.08% of the Ontario Lake Erie perch quota for 2012. When you get to 135,000, you'll have 1%.;)

Thanks Canvasback. .08? does that mean I shouldn't drive??:D

The fish are good right now Rob but should get better as the water cools.

BD

519 777 0146

BD - you should look into the tartar sauce business - 10,000 fish needs lots of sauce.

Wojo:D

That's incredible success and a testament to your ability to consistantly put perch in the boat giving your patrons more than their money's worth. Congrats BD!

BD
Haven't had that much fun with my clothes on in quite some time. I was a bit hesitant to accept Toms invite, with my dutch heritage and all, but it was well worth it. Anyone who has not had the Big Dave perch experience is missing out large. Was that a large green man with us or a large black green man with us, kudos to Ken,! If that was me you would have had to take me in. Thanks again BD, Scott

Anytime Scott. I look forward to your club dinner and donating a charter:)

I have a pic of Ken with fish 10,000 on my e mail dont know how to download it
BD

519 777 0146

PS Glad you left your clothes on[:eek:)]

Big Dave.... thats an awsum feet..congrats & keep the reports cumin ...always gud 2 hear of your advnturs.......

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Big Dave...... cungrats 2 u on fish 10,000.....thats an awsum feet...keep those reports cumin,,always a pleasure to hear frum u....

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

congrats Big Dave on catching the 10000 perch !
we were out fishing near you Wednesday morning in the black lund and did well too

keep up the fantastic reports

hi there you got your 10,000 pearch .igot mine all on the same day,yesterday,all dead on the beach at rondeau[V]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks