Pelee pheasant licenses on sale until April

So I get it? What happens on Pelee stays on Pelee? If your willing to pay, have at it. You don't need a dog, try not to run over any getting to where you hunt, locals get pissed. You don't need a net to grab them in the ditch, just your hands. So if you've shot all birds in the air, great, last time I was there, you had to kick them in the ass a few times to get them to fly, now thats hunting.
I have some skinny egg chickens that arn't laying worth a shit, I'll toss them up in the air for $30 a bird, and I'll throw in a bacon and egg breakfast.
Hunt trips are what they are, get it, I;ve taken part of probably to many tourney's, camps, tourney's ect, just want new-bee's to know the skinny.
$30.00??? We get to shoot laying hens with .22 head shots free body shots $2.00 into beer fund.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks