Pefferlaw question

taper

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Looks like my son ,his girlfriend and myself are heading up on Sunday. I am guessing with the nice weather it will be a zoo, whats the parking like. Do you recommend Pefferlaw or somewhere else? Is Georgina as good of an area? Thanks for the help.

I don't know if things will change but 3 of us went out of pefferlaw Friday, couldn't find a school anywhere fished twice in a group of 15 boats, saw only 3 caught in a couple hours. We even drove around the point towards the ferry crossing and checked out about a dozen boats there - never marked anything or saw any caught. They weren't around pefferlaw Friday. The weather was nice though.

Go to Virginia beach over pefferlaw. I’m here now, pefferlaw was dead today, but we picked away at them. Based off long points reports you may want to consider that over anywhere else!

Thanks for the replies guys. I think on your recomendation we will stick to Longpoint. Its a lot closer for us any way.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks