Outdoor Cards Expire Dec 31 ?

I realized mine was expired when I saw the other post about having fish and no valid card and thought I better check mine. Three years goes by in a hurry. Last time I tried to do it in October and it would not let me because it was too early? What a great system :rolleyes:. This is the only thing I give the government money in advance for, for each dollar they have they spend two but at least I don't get caught wit an expired card.

Bought my replacement quick and easy at Canadian Tire Simcoe. Go to the service desk..they give you a printed yellow licence and new card on its way in the mail. Much easier to buy there than the in line Service Ontario Simcoe

fishstalker I/m looking at your avatar what kind of boat is that(naden ?) had one in my other life.. Red..

I paid for a new card and licence and you know what I never got my card now that I think of it. Bought mine at Canadian Tire. Who should I call about not getting my plastic card ? Hmmm good thing I read this post I forgot all about that

your card will be sent in the mail by the ministry . your copy from Canadian tire should also be your temporary outdoors card

In March I went to Crappy Tore and paid for my new card and licence. I got the temp license bit never got the card in the mail. Now I'm worried I'll have to pay for another card come March

Online renewal is the way to go, quick & easy. The kids at ctc are more interested in hooking up with a co-worker or checking texts, than making sure your paperwork is filed correctly.

https://www2.on.wildlifelicense.com/start.php?lang=1

If you are old school and do not like using a credit card online, the other trustworthy way is to wait in the long lineup and have the friendly staff at Service Ontario help you :banghead:

Can't beat the sneaky $4.52 service fee they tack on there that they don't tell you about until you're ready to check out too eh.

Welcome to Ontario, there is a tax on top of taxes plus service charges, user fees and any other BS fee attached to living, working & breathing here :greedy:

Hello out there, I just renewed my card on line and it was so quick and easy - have used this service many times for my card and for my wife. The little yellow 'temp' card you get is not really a 'temp' card. We got that last year because we were caught (forgot to renew) and we were told by the lady at the store in Long Point/Port Rowan that we shouldn't loose this little yellow slip because it is the proof of renewal until your card expires...

PS if I am not out of date you can also pick up your renewal at Jimmy Riggins (Rotten Ronnies) in Long Point or at the Old Port Convenience Store in Port Rowan. You can also pick it up at South Side Mini Mart in Woodstock. Quick and easy if you don't like the on-line route.

Renewed online Jan 2 and received the permanent (3 yr) card on Jan 17. Good to for awhile!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks