Out twice this week

Envious Sportfishing

Envy 1 hit Port colborne again this week twice for some deep water perching action. Wed with three guys we had our 150 and back in Sugar loaf Marina by 12:30. Pt Abino is stacked with Perch. Couldn't leave the action for a whole weekend so I came off nights this morning and took my buddy down to see what we could find. Had to work a little harder today but left the water at 3 with our limit again...... Gotta love the deep water perchin action....

Hey Envy1,sounds like another good trip for you again.what bait are you using and what side of pt.Albino are you fishing?(sherkston side or crystal beach side?Thanks in advance!!!Also what depth?I'm going to try sunday if the weather holds up.

Three out of the four times I've been there, I've obtained my limit on the West side of Abino. Once on the East. 58-60 ft of water. Gotta keep moving to find them and sometimes you have to follow them if they're moving.

Thanks for the reply envy1,I'm working on my 18ft. bowrider trying to get it ready for the water and ran into some tilt problems on the out drive.Hoping to have issues fixed by this weekend!!!If I do get out,i will try west side for sure!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks