Off Topic Open seat wanted

Puddle Jumper

Just wondering if anyone might have an open seat Sat or sunday for a semi experienced fisherman (Me ?) Open to : time , lake, species of fish , and location (within 2hr from (kitchener)

I have rods, tackle, gear, and scotty today holders if needed .... don't mind learning from veterans or helping and sharing info with newer trollers.

Internet is sketchy here at camp ...so I may not get messages until on drive home tomorrow morning

hey @Puddle Jumper I'm going out tomorrow and Saturday , but seats are taken for both days
Sunday I would be game , if wind predictions change for the better, as of now it dont look good

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200716-155555_WINDY.jpg
    Screenshot_20200716-155555_WINDY.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20200716-155537_WINDY.jpg
    Screenshot_20200716-155537_WINDY.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 17
I would gladly offer you a seat @Puddle Jumper but sorry being retired for almost 17 years I don't need to or want to do weekends anymore. Besides @Ticker has a lot more lures than I do. ;)😁 Hope Sunday's forecast changes to the better so you two can get out together again. :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks