Open seat wanted

Puddle Jumper

Just wondering if anyone has an open seat tomorrow ??

I perfer Walleye and Salmon fishing but would consider going perch fishing.

I live in Kitchener and willing to drive up to 2 hrs

I have lots of tackle and gear and willing to help / teach inexperienced trollers if need be, or I'm happy sitting back and learning new techniques from more experienced fisherman.

I rarely eat or keep fish for myself other than the occasional fish for my parents(3-4 rainbow or salmon) or maybe a mountable trophy (10lb + walleye or 30lb salmon or 15" perch) otherwise I throw everything else back or towards the other peoples limits. I'm not looking to fill my freezer, I love to fish and hope to have a good time doing it.

Wayne

I dont really have a open seat sunday but will take you up on the offer. Pm me your cell number. Im taking my two young girls perchin/bassin out of old cut tomorrow so I wont subject a stranger to them. They fight every 5 mins.

I dont really have a open seat sunday but will take you up on the offer. Pm me your cell number. Im taking my two young girls perchin/bassin out of old cut tomorrow so I wont subject a stranger to them. They fight every 5 mins.
Thankyou for the offer, I just finalized plans to go with someone else to port bruce for perch in the morning, but i really appreciate the offer.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks