onshore perchin Sept 07/2014 pic added

packrat

Too nice a day to pass up so I broke my rule of not going on weekends to avoid the crowds( I make 'em I can break 'em:D)

Started in at 8ish with the ususal two scoops of minnies and by 8:30 ish had a couple in the pail. Make a quick call to Momma to cancel the beans and wieners for supper:ROFLMAO:

Well after that it was pick pick pick----lots of throw backs but a few nice ones in the mix. Slowed down for awhile then around 11 school must have moved in and it was steady until I left at 1. Brought home 17 "guests" for supper.

What a gorgeous "fall" day---cool temps cool breeze-- had the benefit of having it "made in the shade" so to speak:)

The usual sink shot:

Hey BD n0 14"s here:rolleyes:

there were some solid 10's tho------measured them first before open mouth:ROFLMAO::D

Last edited:
good going brother ....you joined the weekend warriors did ya :ROFLMAO: always makes for a few good laughs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
did you fish at the end or under your bridge, people are going to start thunkin your a troll buddy :android::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, that spot should start heating up soon if these temps stay cooler

was at the end under the tree (made in the shade)
bridge was occupied
see my comments in BD post DWP

Well buddy ole pal:oldman: :rolleyes: i thinking after PAINTING all day today, I is going to give er a go in the morning (tues) .....a little birdy :whistle: told moi that the crappies are up tight in that corner, and i bought a little hand saw to clear out those nasty branches in your troll spot :android::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so if i can drag my tired ole butt outa bed :yawn: i just might put a hurting to some fishies :cigar:

Last edited:
Back