Fishing Report Only caught one

would you roughly say where in the inner bay? We are thinking of next week doing some trolling and figured to head to Collins and troll south along the weed line. Is it worth pulling spoons or just stick to crank baits?

thanks

would you roughly say where in the inner bay? We are thinking of next week doing some trolling and figured to head to Collins and troll south along the weed line. Is it worth pulling spoons or just stick to crank baits?

thanks
I would imagine it’s too weedy to troll
Probably better off casting

thanks
Honestly I couldn’t. In the middle somewhere? Somewhere south of EC8 and east of EC10. 5-6 fow. It was breezy so we were just going wherever the wind took us.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks