ONE MORE TIME

packrat

for port bruce that is.

last week outing should have been enough to make me leary about going again-----however tomorrow "looks good" to me. Going to be "cooler" and the wind may have stirred things up enough to make a good day of it.

bringing company with me this time tho----here she is::D

thumbnailCAEXQOCK.jpg

thumbnailCAJKNLB4.jpg

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Hey packrat...........I think we are going out tomorrow hopefully the wind settles down abit herd the fish were in a little closer ,around the 25fow , if you see 16ft springbok give a wave it will be us ,good luck.....................apps

quote:
Originally posted by apps

Hey packrat...........I think we are going out tomorrow hopefully the wind settles down abit herd the fish were in a little closer ,around the 25fow , if you see 16ft springbok give a wave it will be us ,good luck.....................apps

will do apps--prob be on the pier before 6

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Wind is supposed to be 20+ out of the North West on Tuesday so I posponed the morning charter until Wednesday morning as the winds are supposed to be negligable Wednesday.

Hey scrimmy...............thanks for the heads up ,may as well sleep in with 20+ winds don't sound like fun.........................apps

packrat was downfor a drive on sunday did not fish but lots of perch being caught talked to a couple regulars they said fish came on thurday so they had 4 good days of fishing going to try to get out wednesday

Wayne -u almost wright:D-went out for a ride 20k + ssw-a little bumpy but not that bad:p-just went out 2 reset some gear,so gd to go for wed.will listen for u-PS if any 1 wants to perch fish wed. check for minnows-Molly,s out today.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks