One last snack... Nanticoke October 16th am...

I wanted to hit Burwell one last time but the winds have been absolutely awful every weekend so far, even this weekend it’s calling for 30k winds
September was beautiful, October has been a shit show

I wanted to hit Burwell one last time but the winds have been absolutely awful every weekend so far, even this weekend it’s calling for 30k winds
September was beautiful, October has been a shit show
Same... that's why I pulled the trigger today...

Good work out there buddy.....I don't think I could even have had a sick day today to join you based on my schedule, so I am glad you were able to get out there solo. Great season for you and thanks again .....I had a super time with tons of laughs with you over the past months. Plenty of fish in the boat with lots of personal bests was a bonus!!!;)
Thanks again @jammer 👍

John

Good work out there buddy.....I don't think I could even have had a sick day today to join you based on my schedule, so I am glad you were able to get out there solo. Great season for you and thanks again .....I had a super time with tons of laughs with you over the past months. Plenty of fish in the boat with lots of personal bests was a bonus!!!;)
Thanks again @jammer 👍

John
Always a good time bud...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks