Old Cut Web Cam Question

Fish Farmer

Sometimes it comes on right away and other times doesn't, little astrus keeps spinning why is that?
Just asking

No problem. If it takes longer than 15 seconds to load it usually means its down/off. Hydro not back on until 11pm 2nite.

That cam sure makes for good entertainment sitting at home and can't get out.
It's funny watching some people that don't know they're on camera. They look around to see if anyone is looking and you know what beside the tree:LOL:.
I've been waiting for someone to give me the finger or show me their big Perch or Pike they caught just to make me wish I was there.:LOL:
Buddy says I've got to much time on my hands.:LOL:
Thanks Old Cut for keeping this old guy entertained.:LOL:

:) Hey Fish Farmer... You probably like the site cause it brings back old memories of when you and your girl friend (Now Wife ?) used to go down their and "park" in the moonlight on a warm summer night. Sigh!!! I would have been down there in my 1961 Pontiac Parisienne. O.K. enough of this emotional stuff. LOL!!! Huron

Hey @Fish Farmer , I for one really don't wish to turn back the clock , mid 40's now and was abit of a wild child in younger years till I finally figure :poop: out , now have everything I want in life and would not go back , if I did I might as well sell all my fishing and hunting gear , now I'm looking forward to 55 so I can relax more , not retire but maybe a less stressful job , I'll have been twisting wrenches on transport trucks for 35 plus years by then and that takes a toll on a persons body !................apps

Last edited:
Hey @Fish Farmer , I for one really don't wish to turn back the clock , mid 40's now and was abit of a wild child in younger years till I finally figure :poop: out , now have everything I want in life and would not go back , if I did I might as well sell all my fishing and hunting gear , now I'm looking forward to 55 so I can relax more , not retire but maybe a less stressful job , I'll have been twisting wrenches on transport trucks for 35 plus years by then and that takes a toll on a persons body !................apps
you can always fish with this old :D:ROFLMAO:fart

you can always fish with this old :D:ROFLMAO:fart

I'm in @HORTY!!! (y):D , are you starting to count down the days till April Pal ? , still looking for kicker for you;) ,thinking about selling "apps girl" so maybe my kicker will be for sale ................apps

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks