old #14 pond

swampmadness

Just wondering about any digging in the marsh next year. what would be the chances of the old #14 pond getting dug out.

The pond at old blind #14 is always being considered. As of this date the LPWA has the green light for two 10 acre ponds at authorized sites in the west end of the Crown Marsh to be completed in MARCH 2012. Permits to do work last summer and this fall could not be obtained.
There have always been issues with the old blind 14 area....either too much water or no permit.

The other issue in the old # 14 pond is the depth of the mud in that area it is alot further down to the hardpan alot deeper mud in that area and there has always been a concern of Jim burying the high hoe

" Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "

Yes I understand the muck is pretty damn horrible back in there.:) I just thought that maybe there would be a chance because I have seen trees growing in there.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks