Official Government Petition to Scrap Firearms Ban

green_head

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-2574

A new petition was just brought forward calling on the Liberal government to scrap their undemocratic firearms ban.

In order for your signature to count you must click the link you get in your email. It might go to your spam folder so make sure you check that.

Please sign and share with as many people as people possible!!!

I don't think anybody beat the gun registry, was dropped by a new government to buy more votes.
And the bottom line is they still have all the data from the registry.

I don't think anybody beat the gun registry, was dropped by a new government to buy more votes.
And the bottom line is they still have all the data from the registry.
I thought that data was destroyed? Reason I was under that impression is that the ATF down south was tracking me down over recovery of a rifle stolen over 30 years ago. I bought the rifle from LeBaron in Miss. and I needed proof Id bought it there. LeBaron told me that 100% of their records were destroyed upon the death of the registry. I said, you mean sent to Ottawa. They said no we mean shredded and disposed of. There is no record of you ever buying that rifle in Canada. BATF finally told me that the chain of custody shows Browning shipped the rifle to LeBaron and it stops there. Then shows again in US dealers and ATF national hot list when I reported stolen back in the 90s. I did get it back finally. She was still in mint condition and we had a teary eyed reunion.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks