Off Topic... Sabbath in London Ontario

my daughters first concert in hamilton tommorrow night and the kid wanted to see ozzy think i done did good. though i cant go, oh well offshore life and i am in aruba soaking in the 30c weather. i dont have to worry about crocs its c*%ks i have to worry about seeing shes going on her own lol
Try not to worry @chefboyardee. If the crowd in Hamilton is like the London crowd, she'll be fine. I guess there was some fighting up top, but it was all tame and under control around me.

Why didn't you pass your Sweet Leaf down my way :smuggrin:?

If you left feeling no pain @stomp , well maybe some of the fumes from my Sweet Leaf made it down to you ! ;) , section 116 row k seats 5 and 6..............apps

Might have been all the ambient herb wafting around that cured the back ache Stomp!! I think Elvis would only wear them in Blue Suede!! Blue Blue Blue suede crocs yeah blue blue blue suede crocs

Might have been all the ambient herb wafting around that cured the back ache Stomp!! I think Elvis would only wear them in Blue Suede!! Blue Blue Blue suede crocs yeah blue blue blue suede crocs
YES @Chromeseeker ... it did not seem to hurt me one bit!

images

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks