Off Topic..........Movember

apps

Well I have shaven all my whiskers off and now have a baby smooth face again this year in order to start with a fresh new Stash for Movember , if anyone is interested in support me you can make a donation to the link below , I'm apart of a team at work so if you donate just wright in comments that you are support me ! Remember it goes to support men health !!! Thanks Bro's !! ......................apps

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/7263353

Thanks @stomp ! Maybe if I pledge to buy crocs I can get more people to pledges to the Mo Bro's to then !...................apps

Well raised $175 in cash donations so far ! Maybe I'll have to think of a way to raise the bar on here a little hey @stomp ? Something maybe like @Big Dave did for you last year , thinking I can do a musky fish or something or maybe take 4 people , $100 donation to Movember buys a seat or something ?....................apps

Well raised $175 in cash donations so far ! Maybe I'll have to think of a way to raise the bar on here a little hey @stomp ? Something maybe like @Big Dave did for you last year , thinking I can do a musky fish or something or maybe take 4 people , $100 donation to Movember buys a seat or something ?....................apps
Well, that's got my interest @apps! A trip on the Striper is well worth it. Does that include deer jerky and pepperettes?

Hi Apps! Horty and I had talked about trying to hook up with yourself for a fall Ski run....not sure if he's back working full blast or not.

Would love the opportunity to connect somewhere down the line as this big water stuff is all new to me and I'm trying to learn all I can...Put the Whaler away last weekend finally and begrudgingly but hunting season is upon us and have a Dec date booked with Jon Bondy to learn a little about Dt River jigging so not much spare time left this fall.

That said, count on me for a donation and good luck...we appreciate you guys doing the dirty work and there is always room to support a musky maniac!!

Hi Apps! Horty and I had talked about trying to hook up with yourself for a fall Ski run....not sure if he's back working full blast or not.

Would love the opportunity to connect somewhere down the line as this big water stuff is all new to me and I'm trying to learn all I can...Put the Whaler away last weekend finally and begrudgingly but hunting season is upon us and have a Dec date booked with Jon Bondy to learn a little about Dt River jigging so not much spare time left this fall.

That said, count on me for a donation and good luck...we appreciate you guys doing the dirty work and there is always room to support a musky maniac!!
YUP WORKING-but in W indsor all week,so the cove is close,lol-just a phone call away

YUP WORKING-but in W indsor all week,so the cove is close,lol-just a phone call away

Alright cool , I'm pounding the OT this week so maybe we can set something up for next week ? @HORTY can you play hooky one day during the week ?...................apps

You're getting there @apps! Might have to break The Striper out of the ice soon if she's not already put away.

Thanks to you @stomp that put me at the $500 mark , leaving in a hour to pull the striper , last nights temps had me pacing half the night , we are deer hunting this week so I was hoping to get through to next week and warmer temps before I pulled it but I don't think I can do another -9 night ! I won't forget about the fish I promised you and @Maestrolaker for supporting me in Movember just have to do it next season that's all !!................apps

Way to go @apps; $500 is huge, especially if your employer will match. Hope you get the boat on a trailer with no problems.

Well , currently at $580 with my company matching every penny raised puts me at a total of $1140 with a couple weeks to go ! .................apps

Getting close to a grand @apps... good Movember campaign (y) (and no one had to buy and wear ugly shoes)

Getting close to a grand @apps... good Movember campaign (y) (and no one had to buy and wear ugly shoes)

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........and the GRANNNDDDD TOTAL is ..................$900 I raised !!!!!!!!!!! With my employer matching my $900 !!!!!!!!..........Bringing it to $1800 ....................apps

Well results are in at work , we raise $4100 and the company matched it brings the grand total to $8200 ! Yours truly won a 40" Samsung flat screen T.V. for raising the most money , thanks to all my 6-8 friends who showed there support !!!!(y) This Movemeber touched home to me and my family cause as some of you know I went for a check up because I was having a issue(n) , they did the scope and found some things I didn't need so on Nov.28 I went in and had them removed , I figure my grandfather past away of colon cancer so I might as well keep on track with things and lets face it early detection is the way to nip it in the BUTT:mooning: so to speak !...................apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks