Off Topic... Leafs Game

apps

Last night Mrs.apps and I took in a leafs game...Mrs.apps is a huge fan .... it was her 1st time and my 2nd ...I seen #99 play there when I was kid ....had great seat and great game to watch ....we had all the goals scored right in front of us.... thought I post a few picture .....apps

IMG_20150331_175513.jpg~320x480

IMG_20150331_213756.jpg~320x480

IMG_20150331_190359.jpg~320x480

Bonus @apps... a rare victory!

Lmao .....yes was a good game to take her to ....they won for a change:confused:........I threaten her I would wear my L A Kings shirt to the game ....she wasn't having any of that (n)..........hey @stomp you be happy to know I won this tickets as part of the Movember in our inter company contest we had (y)............... apps

Lol I see she has the C on her shirt it's the same way here

@saltybigstick ......And I always listen to what the captain tells me to .....I don't want to get bench or worse cut from the team :eek:.................apps

looks like you had a good time, ask the wife is she saw kessel on defence? defending the last peice of pizza that is . cause thats the only thing he can defend lol.

Don,t worry APPS you an the leafs will be fishing soon :D-drop by when u get board:sleep:

TV and Leafs tickets won from Movember @apps? Horseshoes!

Well @stomp .....sorry the above post not entirely true I guess ...... the leafs ticket were just part of the general draw ...meaning any one who put $15 in , they got in the draw ....T.V. was top prize for raising the most money and was probably cash valve worth more but we have a T.V. in every room we have in the house so was no big deal to me . I found out who won ticket cause there was 2 set giving away 1 and 2 prize of general draw and sure enough one was a driver who wasn't going to use them anyway so I traded him 1-40" flat screen pretty nice T.V. for 2 seat to the game ....face valve of the ticket were $245 a piece and mrs.apps got to see a game ......priceless !!!!.............apps

looks like you had a good time, ask the wife is she saw kessel on defence? defending the last peice of pizza that is . cause thats the only thing he can defend lol.

:LOL:Lmao .......funny you say that chef ....when they came out for warm up , he skated around once and headed to the bench and sat there for whole warm up:coldfeet: , good thing his mouth still works :muted:!............apps

Don,t worry APPS you an the leafs will be fishing soon :D-drop by when u get board:sleep:

@HORTY ...I know the leafs will be but you know my team is the Kings and they are in 4th ...so they are on the bubble ....can't wait to get fishing ....you get that mass set up yet ??.............just finishing this front bedroom ....on the second coat of mud so if your board come on up and bring some sand paper :mask:......................apps

Last edited:
hey @apps you know what they say about leaf fans right?...... leaf fans make the best spouses because they are Very Loyal they will Never give up on you! lol Glad to hear you had a good time! nice pics!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks