Off Topic, Covid $$

can't miss

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Any that haven't received a discount for their vehicle insurance, call, And demand a discount for the less travelling during our new normal?
Saved close to $200 hunny here for wifey and I, and our folks who hardly drive, ( and shouldn't be, chat for another day), got credit for over $400.
Pop's called a couple a days ago, and was told the company was working on discount's, probably take a couple of months to see any movement. Told him that was BS, and to let me call them, or for him to call again and demand.
Well he must of, they got their credit today, less than a week? Moral of the story, their not going to call you?

Got a cheque of 15% off the 3-months premium the other day

Thanks for info. Contacted my insurance and they will give me 10% off per month for covid not as good as yours but at least something. Agent stated will only get it if you request the credit

I contacted my insurance (TD Meloche Monnex) about 3-4 months ago and told them that I have heard from someone (this is true, someone did tell me) that insurance companies do that discount... Also I changed the commute distance to the minumum (some people did "park" their cars to reduce the premium)... And here we are now, 3-4 months later...

Apparently Kathleen Wynne's "stretch goals" promises do come true, but after 7 years from the initial promise, and only on a temporary basis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cooperators gave me peanuts. Think it was 60$ ! Thanks for nothing I say. I mean my financial losses or 15 grand but I suppose out of that the government lost out on $4000 in taxes, I imagine they’re going to half to up my income tax which is at 16,000 now to whatever++. 20 years until retirement so they have lots of time to collect LOL. Good thing I we Fishing ?

Thx for the heads-up @can't miss . Desjardins program ends at June month-end. I hope to get in under the wire with my request.

Thanks for info. Contacted my insurance and they will give me 10% off per month for covid not as good as yours but at least something. Agent stated will only get it if you request the credit
I stand corrected. My agent advised the rebate is only for the month of july. What a crock. I advised them i will be looking for a new company in the future

I applied with my insurance company at about April 1 when my vehicle travel went from 3000 k a month to nothing due to Covid. Intact insurance, have I heard anything back, hello, hellooo, hellloooooooo

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks