Off topic, but funny

can't miss

So when this C19 shit happened, we still needed eggs. Have a coop, just haven't used it for a few yr's. Found a local deal on a couple of yr old egg birds and a rooster. Pretty clear they were caged birds as it took a week for them to come out of the coop, didn't need the rooster but never minded having one around. Well they organic'd very well, championship wormer/bug eater's now, lay daily.
This F-ing rooster, just not right, crow's 24-7, day, night, endless? That's really no prob, I can sleep threw anything, it's his aggressiveness? Now I've heard my Grandparent's, and Parent's laugh about mean rooster's they had as kid's, and had a few here over the yr's. But nothing like this feather'd chain saw? and funny'er yet, he's a scrawny old less than 3 pd. leg horn. You could,nt even eat him, the gravy would be tough.
He doesn't touch the wife, stay's clear of our Shepard, I step out, and it's on? Has spur's any turkey hunter wound be proud of, razer beak, he stalk's the house waiting for me?
Twice he has got me from behind, come's out of no where, and draw's blood, less than 3 pound's, what a attitude. He's met my walking stick. think he like's the challenge?
Suppose I could get rid of him, but with nowadays trying times, we all need a hobby.

You should be a comedy writer, very funny. Grew up on a farm with several of these Kamikaze roosters.

My neighbour had some Bantys a while back. "Booster" rooster thought he was 10 feet tall. He would attack anyone, especially if they were wearing any red.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks