# of Rods

fishman11

Need some info. If I am running 2 riggers & 2 boards can I still put out sliders on the riggers??[^]

Each rod is limited to 4 hooks. So the answer is yes. A treble hook only counts as 1 hook. @ rods per person so if you have a buddy you can run the 2 riggers and the 2 boards. @ rods per person is limited to boat fishing and there are some spots on the Great lakes that limit the number of rods to 1 per angler. EG: inner bay at long point I believe is 1 rod per angler.

Scrimmy, thanx for the info. That's what I thought it was & of courese if I'm running 2 riggers & 2 boards I would have a second person with me. I have only been back on the Great Lakes for a few years but I try to keep up on the regs.

I thought it was only 3 hooks per line, check the regs. for exact info. not 100% sure.

Blastr

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks