October 1st Port Bruce

Could get Ugly

What an awesome day to be on Lake Erie. The weather was great. Wife and I went for one last walleye run. It was tough fishing but we managed to find 7 hungry ones in 62 fow. When the wind died down so did the fishing and the flies came out. When the wind picked up the flies were gone and the walleye started biting. There was a nice walleye chop by the time we were scheduled to head home. Seven is my lucky number and this fishing season was awesome. I wonder how the perch are doing. After moose hunting maybe. Tight lines!

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpeg
    IMG_5945.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5950.jpeg
    IMG_5950.jpeg
    734.6 KB · Views: 50
What an awesome day to be on Lake Erie. The weather was great. Wife and I went for one last walleye run. It was tough fishing but we managed to find 7 hungry ones in 62 fow. When the wind died down so did the fishing and the flies came out. When the wind picked up the flies were gone and the walleye started biting. There was a nice walleye chop by the time we were scheduled to head home. Seven is my lucky number and this fishing season was awesome. I wonder how the perch are doing. After moose hunting maybe. Tight lines!
Nice fishin Could get Ugly. I always say- No wind- No fish! Plain and simple. Glad to see you got some. When those pesty flies/ bugs come there is nothing more annoying. Cheers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks