Off Topic Now this is disgusting!!!

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
To the individual that can read this and hopefully not a member. I found your 5 gal pail with markings John Deere Hyd. Stopped to get it and dumped the snow out it……. and your SHIT that you used it for taking a dump in. At least you could of taken it back to shore with you 💩head

To the individual that can read this and hopefully not a member. I found your 5 gal pail with markings John Deere Hyd. Stopped to get it and dumped the snow out it……. and your SHIT that you used it for taking a dump in. At least you could of taken it back to shore with you 💩head

If u find him..
happy gilmore GIF

My buddy who always has to s*&t right after we get set up, hunting fishing sledding don’t matter! Mitchells Bay last week unhooked the toboggan and took the atv to shore 4k had a dump and headed back out. I suggested drilling a fresh hole but not happening 😂! If you gotta go, go but don’t leave your shit behind, it’s kinda common sense!
Pissing over the boat when cat fishing is another story, a must for good success!

Was there a pair of "Stomps briefs" in that pail? Just asking for a friend. :giggle:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks