Fishing Report November 5/23 inner bay

Dmanwithnoname

Well had a good look at the weather and figured to give it a try. Oddly enough my wife who is opposed to being cold joined for the ride. About 25 boats out there when we launched out of Collins around noon. Very nice people at the ramp and generous scoops of perfect perching shiners. Couldn’t really move around too much with the idea of keeping my wife warm lol. I lost count at 60 fish lots of doubles but only kept 10 between 9-10 inches. Wife lost a nice football sized smallie. Fun day for November and an end to the boat season. Packed it up around 4 when some clouds came in, it got darker and bite was picking up- larger fish but got trumped by the “I’m cold” card. Lol it was all good anyways, by the time we got everything on the trailer it didn’t take long to get dark so it was the right call anyways. (Don’t tell her I said that)

Cheers Genitals 🤓👍🍺

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks