North Shore bass yet?

Jello

It's been a sad state of affairs trying to get out fishing this year. Hopefully getting out this afternoon for the first time this year with my son. Any bass holding on the rock piles along the north shore yet? I know last year they were there now but the bay had warmed up quick last year moving the bass to out to the rocks.

Conflicting wind reports may force me to fish the bay anyways. If so, hoping there's some smallies and pike around in the weeds near EC10.

Thanks for any info.

Mark

Haven't had much luck on the rock piles yet. Lots of bass in inner bay yesterday like the generals post.
Some bass down toward peacock and hoovers points.

Thanks. That's kind of what I figured based on the water temps and reports here. We'll go prowling around the bay this afternoon and see what we find.

Had good luck throwing a shadow rap along the weeds around EC 10 on Tuesday. The smallies were puking up tons of minnows

No luck @ the rock piles for me the last 2 weekends. Same in front of TP. Caught everything in the warmer parts of the bay. Good luck (y) Ps, what's up with your avitar! Man's best friend looks real excited hunting with you :eek:

Last edited:
No luck @ the rock piles for me the last 2 weekends. Same in front of TP. Caught everything in the warmer parts of the bay. Good luck (y) Ps, what's up with your avitar! Man's best friend looks real excited hunting with you :eek:

That's not me. Found that pic on a hunting site a while ago. Still cracks me up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks